The crimped edge posts, also known as rolled edge stakes, bent edge poles, are ideal for VSP Systems, T-Bar Trellis System or Modified Sprawl Trellis Systems. It fentures in the reinforced edges fpr extreme strength while minimizing the weight for easy transportation and lower costs in materials.
Parallel slots or holes are punched every 4-8 inches along the posts for flexible wire installation on each side, and also made to fit horizontal crossarm when necessary.
• Made of HSS 340TM Premium Steel
• Coating available:
Hot rolled black/Pre-galvanized/Hot dipped galvanized/Tri-Layer CoatedTM
• Parallel Slots/holes are punched every 4-8" apart or custom made for flexible wire installation
• Crimped edge for extra reinforcement in strength
• Choices of varied patterns for different trellis or fence applications
• Lengths are cut to specifications
• Standard sizes are as per below chart
• Custom fabrication service available for specified patterns