As critical components of open gable system, the Crossarms are used to support canes and cordon wires as well as foliage management wires.
Our patented flat gable crossarms are made of high tensile steel from roll formed profiles or from angle for loading strength required for the canopy and wind strength, the special made wire extensioner works as a reinforcing patch to the critical points along the crossarm, providing extra super strength while making very easy trellis wire management.
Available in a variety of lengths,thickness and hole punched to customized specifications for certain design, and we provide crossarms in assembly kit including bolts/nuts/washers or any other fastnerers for choice.
STANDARD SIZES AND COMPONENTS
● Central Left/Right/Horizontal 1300/1550/1550mm
● Wire Droppers ( Optioned)
● High Tensile and Rust-free Bolts/Nuts/Wsher Sets
● All parts are tested to access global market standards
● SGS testing approval on strengths and coatings
● Both Economic and Premium grades are available for options
● Patented creation of adding–on rain cover
● Integrated design & Customs fabrication available to meet certain project
Additionally, as leading custom material fabricators in China, we have a skilled engineering team and in-house tool and die shop to ensure that the assemblies you receive match your design specifications exactly.
Request a quote on the custom fabricated assemblies you need!