As critical components of open gable system, the Crossarms are used to support canes and cordon wires as well as foliage management wires.
Our open gable crossarms are made of high tensile steel from roll formed profiles or from angle for loading strength required for the canopy and wind strength.
Available in a variety of lengths,thickness and hole punched to customized specifications for certain design, and we provide crossarms in assembly kit including bolts/nuts/washers or any other fastnerers for choice.
Our Protec+ Open Gable Trellis Crossarm replicates the most popular versions in the market and combined all the advantages tested by time, while allows adding up our patented Protec+ Rain Cover System for value adding option.
STANDARD SIZES AND COMPONENTS
● Central Left/Right/Horizontal 1300/1550/1550mm
● Wire Droppers ( Optioned)
● High Tensile and Rust-free Bolts/Nuts/Wsher Sets
● All parts are tested to access global market standards
● SGS testing approval on strengths and coatings
● Both Economic and Premium grades are available for options
● Patented creation of adding–on rain cover
● Integrated design & Customs fabrication available to meet certain project
Additionally, as leading custom material fabricators in China, we have a skilled engineering team and in-house tool and die shop to ensure that the assemblies you receive match your design specifications exactly.