SNAP IN+ ™ | LYRE TRELLIS SYSTEM
Lyre trellis system, also known as “ U “ shaped trellises, is a type similar Geneva Double Curtain, but canes are trained up rather than downward, the upward trained canopy helps with defense against mildew by exposing grapes to more wind and sun.
Lyre trellis systems are typically used in high-yielding vineyards and are widely used throughout the world.
Agrow Snap-in lyre trellis system is an improved pattern from the traditional design, our patented Snap-in crossarm enable much easy installation of the wire without needing of extra clips or fasteners, which saves costs of materials and labors, while coming out light yet strong.
● Snap in Central Line Structure
● Wire Spacers ( Option)
● End Anchor Structure
● Trellis Wire
● Earth Anchor
● Cable Anchors
● Wire Mates
● All components are made of Agrow Premium Grade Steel ( HTHG ™)
● Patented Snap-in hole for easy wire installation free of extra clips or brackets
● Patented anti-rust solution-Tri-layer ™ to sectional coating ( Optioned)
● Light yet Strong
● Saving 50% labor comparing with trandition design.
● Varied gauges are available
Additionally, as leading custom material fabricators in China, we have a skilled engineering team and in-house tool and die shop to ensure that the assemblies you receive match your design specifications exactly.