AROW Snap in Vertical Trellis System is an easy training system in which growth is trained upward from low cordons,most often associated with Vitis Vinifera Wine Grapes, and commonly referred to as VSP ( Vertical Shooting Position) Trellis System.
VSP is a common and widely used trellis system for grape varieties of low vigor in narrow rows up to 9’ wide.
In the VSP System, the vine shoots are trained upward in a vertical narrow curtain with fruiting Zone below, the system can consist of 4-6 levels of wire.
The cordon of fruiting wire- Typically about 30-36” off the ground
The movable catch wires or wire pairs are normally sets 12-14” apart
Top Wire is often about 60-70” off the ground.
All the wire positions could be adjusted according to certain growing conditions.
● Snap in Central Line Post
● Wire Spacers ( Option)
● End Anchor Post
● Anchor Plates for Central and End Post ( Optioned)
● Trellis Wire
● Earth Anchor
● Cable Anchors
● All posts are made of Agrow Premium Grade Steel ( HTHG ™)
● Patented Snap-in hole for easy wire installation free of extra clips or brackets
● Patented anti-rust solution-Tri-layer ™ to sectional coating
● Patented creation of adding–on Agrowtek+ Anti Hail Covering
● Varied gauges are available
Additionally, as leading custom material fabricators in China, we have a skilled engineering team and in-house tool and die shop to ensure that the assemblies you receive match your design specifications exactly.